Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What We've Been Up To...












Scouting, Baby Chicks, Baby Goats, Musicals, school, camping, planning, cleaning, organizing, getting ready for new baby goats.  There were about two weeks where I didn't know if I was coming or going.  I don't want to jinx things, but it seems the next two weeks should be pretty calm as far as the driving around the world goes.  And if we are home school things run better.  And if school things run better than we can get more done outside, and on and on and on.  I cannot believe its time to start thinking about the garden. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet family! They're growing up quick! Enjoy this beautiful weather! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want chicks! Love the pic of sleeping cat and James. And OH MY !!!! I did NOT know you had a great pyranese!!
    I want your animals!!! Please pray my house sells soon, or I'll invade your home and play with your animals.

    ReplyDelete